I know death, especially tragic accidents is not something to be taken lightly or made fun of. This one however is just too strange as a 29 year old at a New Jersey Chocolate factory died, after falling into a vat of hot chocolate.
An employee at a New Jersey chocolate processing plant died Wednesday after falling into a vat of hot chocolate, according to a spokesman for the Camden County Prosecutor’s office.
Vincent Smith II, 29, was dumping raw chocolate into the vat for melting when he fell in from a nine-foot high platform. He suffered a fatal blow to the head from the vat’s agitator, a paddle-like mechanism used for stirring the chocolate.